No deforming of the hot glue gun in long-term use. The electric insulating strength can bear 1800V / minute and 330V / 3 minutes. Package include : Hot glue gun, User manual on the cover.
- Insert a glue stick into the glue gun rom the back. (Insert a 0 7-07.5mm glue stick available in Sri Lanka)
- Plug the glue glue gun in the power or switch on.
- Preheat for 3-5 minutes to melt the glue stick.
- Pull the trigger and squeeze to pour the melt adhesive out.
- WARNING! Please DO NOT pull out the left stick at the end of use, it may damage glue gun severely. You can use the left stick directly next time.
- If you are not using the glue gun continuously for 15 minutes, please turn off the power.
- This is a high-temperature glue gun, any use of poorly manufactured glue sticks may make melt adhesive inverse flows, then damage the gun.
- The temperature of hose and melt adhesive is high when the glue gun is on, any direct body contact is prohibited, and do not use it at any flammable materials.
- Please do not lift the glue gun high, and do not lift the glue gun heads up.
- Pleas power off if no adhesive flows within 15 minutes, avoiding any inverse adhesive flow damages the gun.
- It is normal to see some smoke at the first use, it will disappear after 30 minutes.
- Always keep the rear slide block clean to ensure any insert of stick into the heating hose is smooth.
- Please place the gun at dry and ventilated place. DO NOT store it at a high humidity or wet environment.
- Don’t disassemble the melt glue gun in any case.
- Don’t pull out of the remaining glue sticks from hot glue gun after use. insert a new glue stick to push the remaining part of the old glue sticks.
- If you accidentally get hot glue on your skin, run the effected skin under cold water to cool the Brin and harden the glue to peel it off.
- Make sure the glue gun has cooled sufficiently before putting it away.
- Adhere or joint two work pieces when repair furniture, fix electrical wire, install floors, fix toy and model, etc.
- Repair a leak or crack as waterproof material in bucket, rain gutter, etc.
- Seal cartons or other package.
- Applicable for different surfaces, such as wood, plastics, foam, fabrics, paper, cardboard, ceramics, etc.