How To Order (3 Options)
- Option 1 : Please call – 0777 168081 or 0112 431050 to place an order.
- Option 2 : You can also use the Online Order Forum (on this page) to place an order.
- Upon receiving your order, we will send you a digital invoice and phone confirmation for the total charges including shipping.
- You can pay for the order using bank money transfers or from the online payment link we provide in the invoice email, payment link is provided by Payhere payment gateway.
- It is recommended that you use direct bank transfers to avoid payment gateway charges.
- We can arrange low cost shipping and online payment without gateway fees.
- Most wholesale orders are shipped on the same day of the order after receiving payment.
- If you need any items rushed, please notify us with your order.
Transport & Shipping
- We have low cost delivery service for heavy or large orders.
- We send items by various couriers, depending on rate and speed, please contact us to figure out the best option.
- We do NOT charge a handling fee. Your shipping rates are exactly what we pay.
Payment Methods :
You can pay for the order using bank money transfers or from the online payment link we provide in the invoice email, where we will crate an account in our site for you. We accept the following payment methods :
- Bank money transfers
- Internet Banking
- Credit Card payments (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- Sampath Vishwa
- We accept cash payments at our store
For more information about payment methods click here
Changes To Orders:
Any changes to orders must made before transport, we we process all wholesale orders within 6 hours.
- Please visit our tracking page – Click here
Enter your order number and email address you used to place the order then press the “Track” button. (You can find the order number In your confirmation email)
- Order status explained
Processing or Preparing – Your order has been received and we are packing your order to be handed over to the delivery agent. If you are paying using a bank transfer, processing means we are waiting for payment to be verified.
Shipped – Your order has been collected by the delivery agent and Is on its way to you.
Courier Tracking – For some shipments we email you the tracking number from the courier service. You can use this number to further track your shipment if needed. Please note that many Sir Lankan curriers do not update tracking in their website in realtime. It is better to call them and tell the tracking number to get delivery time.
Wholesale Order Forum
If you have any further questions, please feel free to phone, message or text us – Thank you!
Wholesale Overview & Benefits
- We will provide you with a wide range of products and technical sales support to help you get started.
- Join the most trusted group, backed by over 50 years of experience in the market.
- Sell wholesale products in shops or delivery.
The market for electronic products are growing rapidly. We have our wholesale electronic shops in pettah. Most of our electronic range manufacturers in sri lanka. We import various electronics from 1969, we which makes us one of the premier importers in sri lanka. We provide electronic parts to many wholesale suppliers in sri lanka such as coaxial cables and pcb boards. We can help you keep quality control when you decide to buy electronics from china with our team of experts. We can do the necessary electronic equipment tests, research and development. We have an online shopping site in sri lanka which provide electronic accessories to many enthusiasts and seasoned customers.